- Q?How can I get up to 8 competitive quotes for my auto shipping needs?
Whether you are shipping your car from New York to Florida, from California to Virginia, or anywhere in between, Motor Car Trans is your best source for shopping for a best deal on auto transport pricing. Just fill out our short form located on the right side of this page and we will provide you with up to 8 competitive quotes for your auto transportation need.
- Q?Where can I ship my car from and to?
We can arrange for shipping of vehicles anywhere within the USA.
- Q?I am thinking about shipping my vehicle for the first time, what should I consider?
There are many things to consider when you are thinking about shipping your vehicle, whether you have driven the distance before, or if this is your first time moving your car to a different location. Some of the major items we have covered on our detailed “Why Ship” page, but here are some bullet points to consider:
- As a rule of thumb, it is always cheaper to ship your vehicle than it is to drive it yourself.
- Time that you will spend driving can be spent more productively.
- Chance of getting into an accident is greater if you drive, especially long distances without adequate rest.
- Wear and tear on your vehicle, not just mileage you will add to the vehicle and tires, but also road hazard and wear on the exterior of your vehicle.
- The expense of room and board while on the road.
- Boredom 🙂
- Traffic, especially during busy driving season of April-October.
- Weather conditions, especially during cold months of November-March.
- Q?Is it safe?
Yes. All of our partners are experts in the transportation industry. All are fully licensed and insured. Your vehicle is not only in safe hands, it is fully insured against damage while in transit. From the moment we pick it up, to the moment we deliver it, your vehicle is perfectly safe.
- Q?Is it expensive?
Our service is free. You will not have to pay a penny to get up to 8 competitive quotes for your auto transportation need. Now, consider these expenses of driving your vehicle yourself instead of having your car transported on a vehicle transporter:
Cost of gas: $3.782/galon (based on AAA average national rate)
Cost of wear and tear on your vehicle: $50-$100 (oil change, tire wear, breaks wear, etc.)
Cost of eating on the road: $30-$50
Hotel stay: $50-$150/night
Time off work: $160/day +
Wear and tear on your body: ??
Average auto move is 500 miles. Total cost of that move if you drive yourself can be over $750.
Cost of transporting your vehicle on an auto transporter for 500 miles can be as low as $400.
- Q?How do I get the best deal?
It is easy:
- Fill out the quote request form on this page.
- We will provide you with up to 8 competitive quotes for your auto transport needs.
- Compare the quotes and carefully review the terms of each quote.
- Call our transportation partners and ask questions.
- Negotiate, that’s why you have requested multiple quotes! 🙂
- Don’t necessarily choose the lowest priced quote, make sure you are comparing apples to apples and choose the quote that is the “best deal”, not the “cheapest deal”.